whether or not you write well, write bravely...
- Bill Stout -


Voila!
Setelah menunggu waktu yang tepat, akhirnya "lahir" juga ini blog. Bukan perkara sempat-nggak-sempat atau berani-nggak-berani. Well, my job is about writing as well.. tapi lebih ke sekedar mentransformasi rangkaian pekerjaan visual yang sudah dikerjakan sebelumnya. bahasa gampangnya sih LIPUTAN..hehe :D
while blogging, it's more like my own vocation of unhappiness. Memang, ga semua posting harus muram2. Toh ini blog, bukan lembar obituari. Bukan pula killer blog-post yang berisi info maha hebat dan tulisan inspirational. 

I humbly write in the way I would like...

As Psychoanalysis said, human brain is a BIG reservoir with troubles and unfinished desires as the water. When it happens to be over-flooded, writing, sharing talks, drawing...you name it- are the"sewer"  just to keep you in sanity. Jadi passer-by sekalian, atas nama kesehatan jiwa, maka blog inilah dibuat. Besides, happines evolve when you got someone to share with...

I'd like to share my words' nest, for I am the early bird

Enlighten!


This entry was posted on 07.24 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 komentar: